This course is for individuals that struggle with avoidance in push-pull relationships, who are ready to call in a soul-shaking partnership, in only 5 days, without having to spend a ton of money on experts and gurus, or spend years in therapy with no tangible result.
Checkout Irina's testimonial for Avoidant Attachment 101. Irina found access to the Facebook group discussion and Live Q&A's to be very helpful, and she felt the course helped her to "stop intellectually detaching", and get "more in touch with [her] emotions".
LET ME GUESS: YOU WANT A HEALTHY, SECURE RELATIONSHIP...
You'd like to have a who passionately loves you, but also respects you and your need for space. Bonus points if your partner is a good listener, has their own interests and hobbies, and is patient with you, when you need time to process your feelings and find the right words.
BUT THERE'S A PROBLEM...
To experience this kind of relationship, you need to understand how to communicate your own needs from an emotionally authentic place, without triggering your partners emotional defenses.
And typically, that means understanding both of your unique "love maps"-your way of giving and receiving love.
If you are an avoidant, Rolling Stone, that means understanding which of the two types of avoidance you have, how to recognize and honor your emotional boundaries in love, and how to apply what strengths you have, in a way that serves you, rather than depletes you and gives your power away.
But you're not a therapist, and you wouldn't want to play that role in your relationship anyway.
You don't know how to express yourself without triggering your partner into becoming over-controlling, clingy, suspicious, or doling out ultimatums.
As a result, you fall into a painful, push-pull pattern in relationships that leaves you with emotional whiplash.
YOU MIGHT STRUGGLE WITH...
- You are accustomed to partners demanding too much of you, so you are sensitive to even benign requests.
- Historically, generosity has been a form of manipulation, obligating you reciprocate more than you are comfortable giving.
- You anticipate being blamed for when things go wrong in a relationship, and may head it off by avoiding too much responsibility or commitment.
- You might be described as having a fear of commitment, but often that is only because you take commitment quite seriously, when and if you finally decide to commit to something.
- You might be considered aloof or emotionally distant, but when you do feel things, you feel them very intensely (so much, it might scare you).
- You may struggle with perfectionism and fears of failure, but act just the opposite so as to avoid appearing too weak or vulnerable.
- Deep down, you believe you have to earn love and approval, and so, you are drawn to partners that are “challenging” or “edgy,” that make you work for it.
- On the other hand, if a partner gives you love and affection too freely, you find them “boring,” or “too nice” and question your ability to make them happy.
- You tend to fall into relationships quickly, but around 3-6 months, its like a light switch flips, and all you can focus on are the flaws in the relationship, and the missed opportunities still out there.
- If your partner flirts with someone else or expresses a need for space, you may feel a sense of relief, at first, followed by a need to test them.
- You may also struggle with other forms of addiction, such as drug abuse, alcohol abuse, food addictions, shopping addictions, hoarding, gaming addictions, and so on.
- But the hardest thing for the Rolling Stone, is that they usually attract other partners with insecure attachment styles, and so they fall into what’s called the anxious-avoidant trap; a circumstance where you typically find yourself in partnership with someone that is emotionally dependent on you, thus "proving" your pessimistic perspective on love: that it comes at the cost of freedom.
UNTIL NOW, THAT ONLY LEFT YOU WITH CERTAIN OPTIONS:
1. Read every self-help book under the sun, and spend hours (if not years) talking around in circles in counseling or therapy, spending beaucoup bucks and wondering how you'll know when its working...
2. Manage to accomplish a lot of insight, but still attracting the same kind of partners over and over again, failing to see a real change in your FELT experiences...
3. Accept that this is as good as things are going to get, or...
4. Try something radically different, and think outside the box.
If you're leaning towards #4, my self-directed online course, Avoidant Attachment 101: Decode the Rolling Stone's Lovemap in 5 Days, is just the ticket for you!
“Briana MacWilliam is the kind of teacher who gets down to the bone where the blood is hot and running. She will never point to a thing when she can show it to you… She knows when to drop the important stuff and she drops it on you form her own experiential core. She does not take you anywhere she is not willing to travel herself. She has a combination of grace and grit that make her a fantastic teacher and a fabulous clinician.”
— Alan Pottinger, 43
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN...
The definition of avoidant attachment and 5 ways the Rolling Stone keeps love at bay
4 Essential emotional boundaries that take the Rolling Stone from confused to clear, about the line between personal boundaries and conditions of love
2 Types of avoidant attachment and how to know which one you have
3 Reasons therapy often doesn't work for Rolling Stones and what to look for in a therapist
A focus wheel and guided visualization to transform fundamental fears into loving self acceptance
THIS COURSE INCLUDES...
60-Page Downloadable Workbook+ Activities and Assignments
10+ Downloadable Audio Lectures
✔11 Video tutorials experiential activities and guided meditations
Lifetime access to all course content
Access to a live, monthly Q&A in the private Facebook group
Checkout this testimonial in which Mikael shares his experience of Avoidant Attachment 101. In this video, Mikael shares that the arts-based activities and focus wheel were his favorite parts of the course.
FOR FOLKS THAT HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE, THE BENEFITS HAVE BEEN PHENOMENAL...
Students reported increased clarity around their own needs and desires, and that their partners were much more receptive to how they expressed them.
Students reported conversations that would have normally triggered an endless battle, or lead to the silent treatment, sparked a heart-warming connection instead.
Students felt as though they'd gained clarity around what makes each partner tick, and experience an increase sense of respect, admiration, and personal agency in the relationship.
Students also experienced increased clarity around what they felt was their "intuition" versus a "triggered" emotional response, which helped them make better discerning decisions about compatible vs incompatible partners.
Experience has taught me that its not complicated to learn how to emotionally connect in an authentic way, when you have a deep understanding of your attachment style. But, it can be difficult without the right tools, and if you have no pre-existing models for how to function in a secure manner.
That's why I created this self-directed, online course, Avoidant Attachment 101: Decode The Rolling Stone's Lovemap in 5 Days.
Because it works.
"Briana's videos are always so comprehensive and integrated. I'm so grateful for Briana's work on Anxious/Avoidant Attachment, as this construct has been my default relationship pattern through my twenties. Briana's understanding has helped me reconcile with this, and I feel as though I can make healthier partner selections in the future. Much love!"
AND THERE IS NO RISK INVOLVED WITH A 14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
I'm so confident you're going to love Anxious Attachment 101 that I'm offering a 100% money-back guarantee.
If you use this course—and don't completely love it—I will refund every penny of your purchase, no questions asked, within 14-days of your purchase.
Just shoot me an email at email@example.com.
Checkout Jordan's testimonial for Avoidant Attachment 101. Jordan found the psycho educational content and focus wheel helpful for breaking old patterns in a quicker and easier way. And if you're not sure if you should enroll, he advises, "Don't even question it, just dive straight in."
Hi, my name is Briana, and I like burritos. Actually, burritos + a good movie = heaven, in my book. I also love romance novels and campy science fiction shows (anyone else a die-hard Supernatural fan?). I also love being my own boss. Doing what I want to do, when I want to do it. And treating work like play.
My passion for working with attachment wounds and personal development stems from a rocky childhood. As a child of divorce, I bounced back and forth between my parents, across state lines.We lived below the poverty line for much of my young life. In my parents, I had an example of hard work but constant struggle.
I became a high achiever to compensate. It served me well professionally, until my struggles with relationships in adulthood tore down everything I had accomplished.
In adulthood, I experienced roller coaster relationships, and ultimately wound up a divorced, single mom. Then, after losing my job due to budget cuts, within a six-month time frame, one after another, both my parents and my brother were diagnosed with serious, chronic illnesses. And the new partner I had fallen madly in love with– the one all the raw parts of myself wanted so desperately to please and keep – couldn’t prioritize me. When he left, my heart broke anew, and I miscarried, without realizing I had been pregnant. I felt my soul was split wide open.
As I came face-to-face with my greatest fears, I knew I had to find the grace on the other side, or collapse into a victimized identity. I decided to dive straight down into my demons, and wrote a book about attachment and grief. Ultimately, I found several other contributors willing to share their stories of grief, and we got it published!
Writing the book emboldened me to shed my shame, and talk about these things in a way I had never thought I would feel safe doing. This led to creating the curriculum for my online courses in personal development, and building an online community for support. Much to my delight, both caught fire, and I have never looked back!
IF YOU'RE STILL ON THE FENCE, CONSIDER...
If you had to pay $200 per hour, 1x per week for a talk therapist, you could expect to spend $2,400 in three months worth of treatment.
For a fraction of what you would spend on 1 hr in counseling or therapy (of which you'd spend most of the time going over the intake forms), this course delivers tangible results, in only 5 lessons worth of fun and easy experiential instruction.
IF YOU ARE DOUBTING THE POSSIBILITIES FOR LOVE...
All the things and the feels are possible for you.
More than that, its even probable, once you you decide and commit to living nothing less than a next-level life, and committing to the processes that will set you on that path.
The good news is, the tools you might need are relatively simple.
And the MOST crucial information that you will need on this journey, already exists INSIDE YOU.
However, learning how to access those parts of yourself can sometimes be a difficult task, when you've been taught your whole life to do the exact opposite.
But that's just conditioning.
And it can be undone.
Just as the brain is blessed with plasticity.
And it can be rewired.
Negative energy and defensive patterning that keep you stuck in a confusion cycle around her personal boundaries CAN be transformed and healed, so that you can RELAX into the brightest luminescence that is your spirit.
It is a process which will allow you to step into a state of being on FIYAH about life, and share that brilliance with a stars-in-their-eyes lover.
If taking a chance on pivoting in that direction isn't worth the cost of this course, I don't know what is!
THE DECISION IS YOURS...
You can continue to do the same thing you've been doing—feeling bulldozed in your relationship, while at the same time walking on eggshells and never feeling like you're needs are being met, increasingly anxious and depressed because of it...
Or you can take a step in the direction of improving your love life, by signing up for Avoidant Attachment 101.
And there is no risk involved with a 14-day money-back guarantee!