CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PURCHASE!
Before heading to your course dashboard, I have one more, limited-time offer that will maximize your results!
HOW TO HANDLE BEING TRIGGERED IN LOVE
Without Breaking a Sweat!
Now that you'll have a wealth of knowledge and awareness around attachment styles, the impact of the survival brain, and tools to center yourself energetically so you can draw upon your strengths as a secure Cornerstone to be a stabilizing force for your relationship, you're going to want to know how to apply this in a moment when you (or your partner) are already feeling triggered, in relationship.
I can help you do that with a special, one-time offer I'm only making available to you, right now. I have another exclusive online course called, How to Handle Being Triggered in Love.
Because you purchased Secure Attachment 101, you now have an opportunity to purchase this bonus offer, at 60% off, and I know you're going to love it!
This course typically costs $167.
RIGHT NOW, you can get it for just $67 ($100 savings).
But when you leave this page, this one-time offer is gone forever.
"Briana is extremely articulate and skilled at communicating complex ideas in a simplified and easy-to-understand manner. The videos are dense with information; there is no fluff here. I have had to watch the videos a few times to digest the material! My favorite part of the course was learning about the four attachment styles and the very practical advice on what phrases are triggering for a partner, based on attachment style, and how you can anticipate the ways in which they need to grow. I feel like I have learned more from this course than I have from other courses costing three times as much. If you are on the fence, its totally worth it."
- Amanda H.
"This course opened my eyes to what was really going on my previous relationship...If only I'd had this info sooner! Briana provides very detailed explanations and really walks you through several hands-on activities, so you can start speaking from the heart, instead of from a defensive position. Trust me, this course — definitely worth checking out!"
- Eric Masterson
DO YOU FEEL TRIGGERED IN A CONFLICT?
Are you sick of getting triggered by cyclical arguments that never seem to get anywhere, and only leave you feeling overwhelmed, anxious, desperate, and/or afraid of being rejected or abandoned by your partner?
Or maybe you are left with a sense of futility, failure, and hopelessness about the relationship, convinced that you and your partner must not be right for each other, or maybe you think you better end it now, before the other shoe drops.
If this sounds familiar, there is hope!
THE STRUGGLE IS REAL...
Frequent conflict in romantic relationships can be supremely 'triggering,' depending on your attachment style--which is the blueprint of your unique lovemap. Your blueprint is often a good indicator of how much closeness or space you desire, when it comes to emotional intimacy.
- Open Hearts: Individuals that want a lot of closeness with a partner, typically have anxious attachment; I call them "Open Hearts."
- Rolling Stones: Individuals who want more space, usually have avoidant attachment; I call them "Rolling Stones."
- Spice of Lifers: Individuals that both want and fear closeness, are sometimes considered fearful avoidant or disorganized; I call them "Spice of Lifers."
- Cornerstones: Individuals who are comfortable with closeness and separateness in relationships are considered securely attached; I call them "Cornerstones."
WHEN TRIGGERED IN LOVE, you AND YOUR PARTNER might find certain phrases particularly annoying.
Since you purchased Secure Attachment 101, its likely you have attracted a partner who struggles with insecure attachment, harboring either anxious, or avoidant tendencies (or both!).
For example, anxious Open Hearts might feel triggered by phrases like...
- "I am sorry you feel that way."
- "I don't know what you're so upset about, its not that big of a deal."
- "I need some time alone to think about it."
- "I don't know why I feel that way, the chemistry just must be off."
And avoidant Rolling Stones might feel triggered by phrases like...
- "I know you better than you know yourself."
- "You wouldn't say/need/do that if you really loved me."
- "Nothing is wrong, I'm fine."
- "If I have to ask, than it doesn't count."
- "Keeping [insert anything] private means you're lying/cheating on me."
If you partner is a disorganized Spice of Lifer, they may feel rattled by any of these phrases.
And just because you are secure, doesn't mean you don't have hot buttons too!
A secure, Cornerstone partner can be triggered by phrases like...
- "You're too good for me."
- "You're the marrying kind; I love you, but I'm not ready."
- "I love you like a friend, you're always there for me."
- "Eventually you'll get bored of me, I just know it."
- "What's wrong with you that you're so attracted to me?"
But it doesn't have to be such a topsy turvy story between partners. Especially not with the tools I am offering in this course!
In this 3-part video series we get to the root of miscommunications in relationships, and you learn practical, easy tools and solutions to weathering conflict in love, without breaking a sweat, using The MacWilliam Method™ .
YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH...
You will walk away with 13 Video lectures that will take you from lost and confused, to clear and confident on how to approach the roller coaster dynamic in your relationship, this includes 4 hands-on, creative, experiential exercises utilizing The MacWilliam Method. You will also receive downloadable PDF handouts, and a replay of a live Q&A video recording, answering your most burning questions about love. .
LECTURE TOPICS INCLUDE...
- Part 1: What triggers you? In Part 1, we examine specific 'triggering' statements and scenarios and learn a 3-step process for how to locate the deeper structure communications, and respond with poise and compassion. This is where we plainly tackle what to say and what not to say, if you want to avoid triggering a partner.
- Day 2: How do you cope with conflict? In Part 2, we examine 3 easy steps to cope with conflict in a 'triggering' scenario, taking into consideration the unique challenges of your attachment style. This is where we get into the nuts and bolts about each partner's growth challenge, based on attachment style. This also includes a mindfulness-based experiential activity.
- Day 3: How do you open up to love? In Part 3, we examine how to stop running from 'triggering' fears in love, and start moving towards your desire with confidence and optimism, including another mindfulness-based intervention, and arts-based activity extension.
"I have struggled with feeling rejected and getting triggered when my partners have asked for space, in the past. It always left me feeling overwhelmed and not good enough. The best thing about this course, for me, is that it taught me to identify how my fear is making me act in ways that push my partners away, and also see things from their perspective, without getting personally bent out of shape. I also really liked the practical exercises and the guided visualization with the art making. I have already recommended this course to several of my friends."
- Tiffany H.
STUDENTS OF THIS COURSE HAVE GAINED...
Deep insight into how and why you may be attracting (and attracted to) the same types of partners into your life, even when you've been doing everything "right" and it seemed like this time, they would be different.
An understanding of the biological affect of insecure relationships and how your survival brain can trigger you in conflict (sometimes beyond your conscious control) with partners that provide predictably unpredictable "rewards."
A deep understanding of how to practice emotionally honest communication, rather than acting impulsively or defensively.
The ability to apply new and creative methods for coping with a triggered response, and use a step-by-step process for changing automatic negative thought patterns into a hopeful and optimistic mindset.
AND THERE IS NO RISK INVOLVED WITH A 14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
Imagine your satisfaction once you're able to combine a wealth of knowledge around the strengths of securely attached Cornerstones, with knowing what to say to your partner and how to say it, while getting your needs met, and avoiding a triggered downward spiral.
The potential for a fulfilling relationship is there, and it’s worth it.
Plus there is no risk involved with a 14-day money back guarantee!
Click the button below, right now, to add...
How to Handle Being Triggered in Love
...to your order.
You’ll be so glad you did!
"The most helpful thing for me was the chart where we map out our defensive, surface-structure communications, and then try to figure out what the more honest and authentic deep-structure communication might be. It gave me a lot of "ah ha" moments that actually helped me develop more empathy for my partner, when I thought he was just being controlling and manipulative. Now, I am a lot slower to react or jump to conclusions when I feel triggered."
- Allison K.